Welcome to Edward Zetlin Law

Resource Links

Links to resources for children and adults with disabilities:

Links to resources for the elderly:

Area Agencies on Aging (AAA) are in each local jurisdiction. They provide residents aged 60 and older and their families, friends and caregivers, information on assistance in accessing, and referrals to services and resources available in that jurisdiction. They are a central point of contact for seniors and their families.

To find other AAAs in Virginia go to the Virginia Association of Area Agencies on Aging website.

Adult Protective Services (APS) is in each local jurisdiction.  APS should be contacted to report the abuse, neglect and/or exploitation of any senior or adult disabled person in a particular locality.  The numbers can also be used to contact Adult Services which provide support services to the elderly and disabled.

  • Alexandria APS - call 703-838-0778
  • Arlington APS - call 703-228-1700
  • Fairfax APS - call 703-324-7450
  • Prince William APS - call 703-792-7500
  • Loudoun County APS - call 703-777-0353

Long-Term Care Ombudsman advocates for individuals receiving long-term care services in nursing and assisted living facilities.

Links to Federal and State agencies that provide public benefits and programs for seniors and the disabled:

Links to various elder advocacy organizations:

Links to professional services that serve the elderly: